Position: Coordinator of advisory services for foreign residents
Tel: 951 57 59 94
Fax: 952 533 434
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at the town hall from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Wednesday at the Health Centre from 8:30h to 13:30h
- Translation of documents and reports for the different departments within the Town Hall.
- Diverse advice and information on Town Hall issues relevant to foreigners such as:
- Registration on the Town Hall population census
- Requests for building work licences
- Requests for opening licences for new businesses
- Help and assistance with municipal utility bills relating to the Town Hall
- Information on N.I.E numbers and registration certificates
- Information on municipal activities
- Any advice on the principal public organizations that affects the foreign resident
This department was set up with the full backing of the local government realising the need for a quality advisory service for both foreign residents and visitors alike.
Now in place, this advisory department can offer the foreign resident and visitor information on their rights within the municipality as well as advice and information on local activities, services and programs etc.
We are at your full disposal for any questions or queries you may have. Please contact us to make an appointment.